Enterprise Security Demands Enterprise Storage
Enterprise Drives + Enterprise NVRs = Enterprise Surveillance
Arxys uses exclusively Enterprise class hard drives and SSD’s in all VideoX Appliance Network Video Recorders. The Western Digital UltraStar Enterprise Class hard drives easily handle extreme heat fluctuations, equipment vibrations and 24/7 writes. 10x lower error rate, 2.5x higher MTBF hours, 3x higher duty cycle and Secure Erase (SE) technology.
- 2x Quicker Data Accessibility
- 10x Lower rate of error
- 2.5x Higher mean time between failure hours
- 3X Higher stress tolerance for continuous writes
The breadth and depth of Big Data is driving the universal need for higher capacities across a broad spectrum of applications and workloads. Laying the foundation for a worry-free data center, Western Digital delivers the capacity to conquer the data explosion with the Ultrastar DC HC500 series of hard disk drives (HDDs). The DC HC500 series is designed for public and private cloud environments where storage density and cost-efficient infrastructure is critical.
The 18TB/16TB Ultrastar DC HC550 HDDs are the first commercial implementation of Energy-Assisted Magnetic Recording technology and utilize the industry’s first Triple Stage Actuator. These technologies, integrated with HelioSeal on a 9-disk platform, deliver the highest areal density and unmatched Total Cost of Ownership for customer and market needs.
- Product Highlights
- Up to 18TB capacity in a standard 3.5-inch form factor
- Industry’s first Energy-Assisted Magnetic Recording technology
- Industry’s first Triple Stage Actuator
- Leading HelioSeal technology
- Reliable, field-proven design across five generations
- HelioSeal design delivers power efficiency (Watts/TB)
- 2.5M hours MTBF rating
- 5-year limited warranty