The primary method to receive help and support for Arxys VideoX Appliances is through the online ticket system.
- Navigate to https://support.arxys.com
2. Before being able to create a ticket, an account must be created. If this is your first ticket, click the “Create an account” link
3. Fill out the information requested. Make sure to include a valid email address as a verification link will be emailed to that account. When done click the Register button to complete the registration.
4. Once the form is completed, you will see the following message. Check you email for the activation link. The email will originate from “Arxys Support” and “firstname.lastname@example.org” Make sure to check your spam folder. Click on the link in the email body to activate your account.
5. After clicking the link, your account will be activated. Click on the Open a New Ticket from the top menu
6. Fill out the ticket form. Make sure to select the proper product from the help topic menu. Additionally make sure to accurately enter your system serial number in order to expedite a response. Before a ticket is review, a valid serial number will be required.
Arxys will assist in trouble shooting hardware issues related to an Arxys product. Please keep in mind that “software” support is provided as a best efforts for Windows operating systems or video management systems. If you encounter a software issue, you may be better served reaching out the software manufacturer.
Make sure to include as much details of the issue as possible. Include changes the system or software. Feel free to include screenshots or logs that have been captured. External links are accepted if the files are too large to attach. Vague or incomplete descriptions of issues will add unnecessary delay.
Once completed, click on the Create Ticket button to submit the ticket.