The Arxys | Intego XE Ruggedized Storage Platform is purpose-built and engineered from the gound-up for the most extreme operating environments. Built to withstand the intense rigors of submarine warfare, the Intego XE is designed for the rapid, physical collection and transfer of imagery, LIDAR or sensor data from remote field locations with no network access to fixed data centers or base operations. Engineered to thrive in extreme shock and vibration environments with a ruggedized chassis structure and Mil-Spec and industrial conformance.
- Full stream of water to the front of the storage server while running mission critical applications? Handled.
- Intense operating shock and vibration from in the field operations while serving as command post? No Problem.
- Salt water fog and extreme environment operations without corrosion? Check.
- Need a Mil-Spec storage server that can operate in extreme environments? Arxys | Intego XE.
Optimized for Industry and Military Applications
- High Density – Up to 192TB within a single 5U MRSS rack mount, ruggedized enclosure to MIL-STDs.
- Removable Storage – Six (6) 8 bay swappable mobile modules with hot swappable drive bays to allow remote data collection and analysis.
- High-Performance – Access MB to TB files in seconds.
- Connectivity – Access shared files via any kind of network client (UNIX, Windows, MAC OS, Linux), 7 PCIe slots, 10G Ethernet, InfiniBand (optional), dedicated block-level storage via iSCSI.
- Reliability – RAID 0, 1, 5, 6, 10, 50, 60 data protection, dual controllers.
- Recovery – Synchronous mirroring and asynchronous replication. Snapshots and Volume Backup. D2D, D2T and D2USB modes available.
- Security – SSH for secure encrypted communications, SSL for secure communications over the internet.
- Customizable – Model shown is naval variant, but can be customized to meet alternate DoD requirements.
- SNMP Alerts – Manage and monitor events.
- COTS Components – Economical and available components including an open source Linux operating system.